Friday, October 24, 2008

0 A starter!

Hi, this is my first blog since 2 years ago. I still remember that the first time i wrote the blog was when i fall into a black hole. It was the first & ever down moment in my life. Haha..let's don't talk about that because it was over. what is important now is everthing is back to the position. Cheer~


From now on, i will write my blog whenever i am free. I'll write in chinese too ( depends on my mood, because my english is not so well =p). Lolx.


Hmn..i felt writing blog is a pretty relax activity, as we can express our feeling through an on-9 method. For sure, we must be willing to share with others. And, accept & listen to everyone's comment. Here, i'd like to thank to my important person in my life who brought me into this blogger. What a nice sharing place! hehe..hopefully i will write my blog consistently because i am a lazy person who is having another surname, "zhu" as well.


Good luck & all the best to everyone!!Including me, myself^^


No comments:

Post a Comment