Monday, October 27, 2008

1 dum dum dum!

hehe..im gonna start my swimming class tomorrow..
im quite happy..
because i have been looking for it long time ago..
i always don't have the chance to learn swimming..
i believe that swimming is one of my hobby after i know it..
however, there'r only 2 classes every week..
that is wed n satur..
at first, i thought it is a continue classes & i can finish it early..
there are only 8 classes..n now, the classes are separated into 4 weeks..
hmn..juzt feel got a little bit din fulfill my will...kaka
but it's still ok..we need to c whether the coach is free anot oso wat..correct?
and, it makes my holiday full of activities too..
by the way, i wish say thank to my best friend, ai ling & her mom as well
to contact the coach and other thgs else..
thank so much!
hehe..hopefully everything is going wellin the classes & i can be a successfull swimming frog! =)

1 comment: