Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 Time Flies~

Hey..don't you think time pass very fast? One and a half week later i will proceed to year 3 (hope and assume that i can proceed to year 3 smoothly..=.= as result not release yet).
Honestly, it's unbelievable that I'm gonna graduate and I can say that one of my foot has stepped into the working world!
arrhggg..not enough..it's really not enough...my semester break is really short..i feel it's not enough to refresh me back..I'm still blurring in "enjoying" my holiday...
I really don't know what happen to me..the brain like to think negatively often..about everything..zzz..can i change my brain har? just want to delete the negative thinking..
zzzz...frankly I'm not motivated to face the new semester yet..but I hardly hope that I'm fully motivated when the uni reopen..pls...give me the power..I need it so much
and..pls give me the power to calm me down..to think carefully..what is my real "fire" hide inside me..
haha..because i learned from a hk drama..he said everyone owns 一把火, the fire which equal to his desire or dream..I think i know what is MY fire..=)
In fb, I always say that we should appreciate everything besides us..so..I wish i could do it in the coming semester.
Isshh....it's quite shameful...1 sem 1 post...but I can tell u that I really don't have free time to write blog..or may be i was too lazy xD
btw, I hope everyone can proceed to year 3 smoothly..^v^ and throw 四方帽 together!!
p/s: not sure when I'll update my blog..depends on my mood^^

1 comment: