Saturday, September 26, 2009

8 Finally..

Yes! I have battled for all the subjects..
overall..I am just satisfied with afa n ais...
as for pm...erm...i think the lecturer wont fail us ba..lolx..shud be can pass xD
er..as for efm..sob..i didn't do it well...I had no enough time to complete the section a comprehension..i did it in hurry..hope it is not as worse as I felt..
then..as for the lastly killing subject..AUDITING
it is damn suck...haih...
when i was lying on bed before going for the exam..I wished I can continue sleep to avoid the exam..I was in my dream world..
for sure...I cannot run from it
I felt my answer are all nonsense
I really wished to eat the paper up in exam hall n don't have to answer it..
but, anything is over now..
just told myself..."enjoy ur holiday ba.."
yaya..i shud enjoy it..because it is precious for me since I have struggled for a long semester
I'm looking forward for sth to come along wakaka...

8 comments:

  1. 你已经做好你本分,
    就是尽力回答问题,
    接下来的东西,留给lecturer去烦。
    别担心太多。
    Ntg wil happen on u... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...waitin to go Taiwan?? Remember grab me some souvenirS!! is souvenirS, not souvenir ok?! haha...^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe..谢谢你。。hmn。。希望我们都可以拿到里理想的成绩^^ amitabha

    haha..dont know woh...ok la ok la ok la..if i found sth necessary k? =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha
    dun forget me as well
    i wan souvenirsssss
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh tepat masa!!!
    me too!! bwaahahhaa

    happy holidays to you)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha....happy holidays to all of u..excluding kian lee lol

    ReplyDelete