Saturday, June 13, 2009

3 Can lose weight by eating vege?

1st gathering in 2126

UTAR Buddhist Society had established vege stall for one week..
Look at the photos above, there were nasi lemak that we couldn't sell out on the 1st day..
So, in order to finish the rice as much as we could, we bought various types of can food to be our dinner..
They consisted of sardine, pork, sotong, soy bean..& potatoes and vege which were taken away from a restaurant
This dinner was simple yet nice and costless than usual..=)
Then on the 2nd day, our dinner was tom yam fried mee hun..
Luckily the vege food had been sold out on the 3rd day..and we went out for dinner
On the whole week, there were 7 persons including my parents said that I'm getting thinner & thinner..
hey man, I'm a 大食狂! I've never on diet...so i kept explaining to my parents to reduce their worriment
I guess it's may be because of I ate vege for almost one week...lunch, tea time & dinner are also vege food..
but it is healthy, I told my mom..
no worry lar..aiyo..haha
I wish I can gain weight too..
May be I should drink the weight gainer that was introduced by Ting to Lih Herng..xD

3 comments:

  1. Haha, should ask Lih Herng how he gain weight..

    I look back at his photos those days..
    He's much fatter by now.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. duno those weight gainer got use ant,c da result of ah ting 1st...lol...
    ask mama no wry la,cox i will make sure u eat more than me....lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. he has gained weight? y i din realize it?haha

    hehehhehehehehe...yup..i'm a 大食狂!

    ReplyDelete