Thursday, May 21, 2009

5 POH LONG Steamboat

Look at this picture, is it nice?? It is damn tasty after steamed it using tom yam soup & yok choi soup...It is a special dish on that day...everyone of us ate two pieces kaka...

My hometown, Teluk Intan has a brand new steamboat buffet..The restaurant is called Poh Long Steamboat..

Yesterday, I was informed by ai ling that we are going to eat steamboat at 5pm..I was shocked as i never heard people eat steamboat as well as myself, take dinner so early..

After I met them in the restaurant I only knew that the business operating hour is 5pm to 11pm..

My friends wanted to fully utilize the 5 hours so that the restaurant was worth a lot more to be patronized..lolx not bad xD

Everyone costs RM17.90..



Cheesy Rice


Guess what is it? If I'm not mistaken it's fish mee..haha

Ice-cream

Finally, we did try most of the food and stop eating at around 9.30pm..we had been eating for 4 and a half hour!

Meanwhile, ai ling and me accompanied loo yee to go to TF hypermarket to take something..this is the photo taken by ai ling when we crossed the big road..woohoo! alarmingly dangerous!

After eating, we didn't forget to take some pictures too..haha

In female toilet

Outside the restaurant

My Wednesday on this week was spent on tasty food & nicely friends!!^^


5 comments:

  1. walao,sui lo,take photo at middle of the road wo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha nvm, dato, next time I take photo with you in the middle of the sea with sharks behind.. =P

    Anyway Poh Long is a newly open restaurant? Cause Poh Long sounds like Bao Long, the food there very nice and tasty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sui" means beautiful or naughty?haha..special mah

    yaya..it's bao long..same boss ya..hehe..it's another branch which is purposely for steamboat n wedding dinner..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sui is means cham...lol...
    next time mz off u all phone whn cross the road...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolx..when cross the road that time sure forget to switch off phone one because need to pay attention to the cars..haha..cars are more important ler, correct?

    ReplyDelete